I know we're creating a monster, but she loves being held as much as we love holding her. She just snuggles right into your heart, which makes putting her down very difficult.
long time gone
15 years ago
I know we're creating a monster, but she loves being held as much as we love holding her. She just snuggles right into your heart, which makes putting her down very difficult.
Posted by Our Family at 9/13/2008 04:31:00 PM
5 comments:
That's a beautiful picture of Mother and Daughter. How blessed you both are to have each other and tp have John who loves you both so much. I'm so proud of you. Love you forever... Momma
There is no "creating a monster" when they're that small. You CANNOT spoil a baby that young. She'll have time to develop her individual identity later. Right now, she needs all the cuddles you can give her.
Your ex-students are asking about you. They want to know how you are, how Janie is, and when you're coming back. Several have told me that they have gone by your room to see you, only to remember that you're on maternity leave.
We love spoiling her! Is that you, Liz? - Laura
Nope, it's Amy. :-)
Hey Amy! I should have known; I just wasn't sure. Can't wait to catch up with you. -Laura
Post a Comment