Going on walks, pointing out the moon and airplanes Listening to music and dancing and singing Running around with her cousins Visiting the zoo and riding the carousel Playing with her beloved grandmas Walking around the neighborhood on her own Little Einsteins Saying her first words (not all quite perfectly articulated): more, tea, tutu, dada, moon, tiger, chicken, cow, pig, ball, bath, dog, mama, balloon, duck, cat, hi, bye, Abby, Nathan, Jenny, Ashley, Kevin, out, passie Coloring/Drawing Reading stories Climbing Going to the park
5 comments:
Laura - she really looks like you in the second pic - even though they're blue, those are your eyes. Precious, sweet little girl.
~Gammy~
I can see what you mean about the eyes. She may have a little of me in there. - Laura
She's looking so alert! You should take another picture of her next to the lamb in a few months for perspective. You'll be amazed!
I'm so glad you set up this blog. I love looking at the latest pictures. She's cute. ~Kim
Thanks, Kim! I'm so glad you enjoy the pictures. It's fun to know you check in from time to time. - Laura
Post a Comment